Saturday, February 23, 2008

Coming Soon: Love in New Media, Clandestine Affairs, and I {{Heart}} Yoko ...

I'm finishing up a hectic and full fourth day at the College Art Association Conference today, taking a break between extraordinarily good sessions to utilize the hotel's pathetic Wi-Fi to let everyone know what's coming up ...

1. Reflections on the state of new media ... hell, on the definition of new media.

2. Veiled and mysterious reports on notable Clandestine Affairs that have been shared with me. I could tell you more, but Mel Chin would have to kill you.

3. Yoko! Ono! We were in the same room. I am still affected ...

All this written wisdom and pictures too when I find myself back in Berkeley, the land of good coffee, comfy chairs, and high-speed internet connections.

So, 'til then!

No comments: