Wednesday, July 25, 2018

INWorldZ Friends ... People Make the World.

I had the most fun in InWorldz last night (July 24, 2018) that I've had in a long time. And there were more people on the grid than I've seen in quite awhile. All of this is painfully ironic because InWorldz appears to be poised to go away on Friday. There is a lot of talk of a new grid and using OARs to transfer over inventory, but there are so many problems with that idea that no one is talking about. Even if our inventories transfer over seamlessly to this new grid (which is not a guarantee AT ALL), many of the vendors, venue owners, residential estate agents and regular residents may not take the leap.

I plan to box up some stuff and see if it transfers to the new grid, but what I wanted to save was my beautiful house in its idyllic location on Raya 6 and my not-as-yet-matured OYO cat and the view I have from my rooftop, and I know that won't be waiting for me at the new grid.

In reality, it's our relationships that make the World, the people we come to know in it. And I hope we won't be scattered. Please leave your contact information in the Comments below so we can find each other. Here's mine:

Winterlight Bellic in Second Life, Discovery Grid, and DigiWorldz. Also Asimia Heron in Second Life; you can email me at asimia.heron@gmail.com.

Love you guys. Thanks for the fun. Let's not lose touch.

3 comments:

Orb Nim said...

3d Atlass in SL / Orb Nim in Facebook / Orb Nim and Orb Emerald in Digiworldz / Orb Nim in Discorvery

Wishbringer Music said...

Snoots Dwagon on OSgrid

Eren Padar in SL

See you on flipside!

Wishbringer Music said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.